Sunday, May 18, 2008

another nice weekend... on the "littorina"

41 people... circumnavigating the Etna.
The famous V^A, the school class of my father, a perfect example of a properly working society.
Something that unfortunately doesn't exist anymore.
After 50 years from the diploma, these people still desire to meet and to spend a good time together. That... is... amaizing!!! I couldn't believe it.
Average of ages: 65. All of them spent the entire day joking and laughing, all day, all together.
And.... I enjoy it as well! I really had a good time.
I wish I had the same kind of friendship. But mine is another time, another society, where individuality grows and grows and people hard put to "link" each other for long time.
I think I am in as well. Nowadays we're enjoying the knowledge of different cultures. A lot of us travel and have contact with societies abroad. On the one hand this is good because of open mind and new life experiences, on the other hand in my opinion this is making people stand-alone but a bit lonely. It's something like killing the "contest", that one that connects people together - there's no more contest in general and the creation of a new one is very very difficult. No links or range of common interests, no people group.

Sentence now:
laugh connects people of whatever age, culture, time, colour...
stay tune, stay laugh


No comments: