Thursday, May 15, 2008

well done, viv!

this.... this was a very strange day.
It started with an allarm that I'll never know if it didn't work or I didn't hear...
My "natural" allarm was Scüpli! At 8.45... I heard my dog whimpering, but at that time I should have been in my class since 20 minutes, supervising my students' classwork!!
I said: No way... I can' believe it.
I started believe it when I checked the third watch...
After real panic, everything went good. How? I really wonder how.
By the way, what I know is that I have just received my first big goal of this year:
the (almost sure) ISO 9001:2000 quality certification for my school.
I am the responsible of this project and, despite it was a complicated-to-describe project life, I was quiet nervous and anxious regarding it (specially for the today audit).
It's gone, in an unexpected way, in a GOOD way. And I feel seriously lighter!!
:-)

Sentence today: a "certified" laugh is a "certified" relax

No comments: